Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Micah 7:7 - Look Unto The Lord

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Micah 7:7 - Look Unto The Lord
December 27, 2007 08:35AM
v 7 “Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me” {Micah 7:7}

We have said more than once that waiting for the answer to prayer is not the whole of waiting but only a part. W hen we have special petitions in connection with which we are ‘waiting on my Father‘ our waiting must be very definite. A holy and joyful expectancy is of the very essence of true waiting. This is not only true in reference to the many varied requests every believer has and will make, but especially to the one great petition which
every heart seeks, that the life of our Father may have full reign, that Christ may be fully formed within and that we may be filled to all the fullness of God. This is what God has promised and “God is not a man that He should lie“. This is what we ought to seek and dare to expect because God is willing and able and waiting to work it in us.

We must see that it is entirely the faith of the operation of the Father who raised Jesus from the dead just as much as the resurrection, the perfecting of God's life in our souls is to be directly His work and waiting has to become more than ever a tarrying before God in the stillness of soul, counting upon Him who raises the dead and calls the things that are not as though they were. Everything that is salvation, everything that is good and holy has to be the mighty work of God Himself.

The vary essence of this scripture is plain and simple and also speaks volumes of our Fathers nature, “Therefore I will look unto the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me”. He is not only looking for those that will seek Him, He is waiting on those who seek Him, and when He hears, He will make every provision for us who seek Him. This is called intimacy and this is what He desires from His children.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login