Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I Samuel 12:22 - God Will Not Forsake Us

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
I Samuel 12:22 - God Will Not Forsake Us
December 28, 2007 07:42AM
“The Lord will not forsake His people for His great name’s sake, for it has pleased Him to make you a people for Himself.” 1 Samuel 12:22

Have you been saved by the blood of the Lamb? Is Jesus Your Lord? Have you given Him your heart and your life, striving to live accordingly? If you’ve answered “yes”, then take heart for you should know that the Lord is with you and will never forsake you for He has called you as His people, His children in whom He delights. Maybe you find yourself making mistakes here and there and you think God must really be angry with you. Dear one, hear these words, “it has pleased Him to make you a people for Himself.” God has called you to be His children. He wants you to know that He loves you and is with you. As a matter of fact, He loves you so much that He sent His only begotten Son to die for your sins, my sins, that we might be raised up a new creature in Christ Jesus. God is pleased to do this because He loves us so much.

Knowing the devices of the enemy, I would like to add at this point that there are many who feel God is far from them. Perhaps they’ve gotten caught up in sin or just going through a dry spell. Don’t allow the enemy to tell you that the Lord has forsaken you! He will never leave you nor forsake you if you are His child! David knew this to be true. In Psalm 139:7-8 he writes, “Where could I go from Your Spirit? Or where could I flee from Your presence? If I ascend up into heaven, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol (the place of the dead), behold, You are there.” David knew that the lord was with him no matter where he went. All of us need to know this as well. WE need to know that we are never alone. Jesus said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.” He is on our side and, like our heavenly Father, He loves us. He is pleased to call us His people. As a matter of fact, He abides in us. You can’t get much closer than that! Call out to Him, share your heart with Him. He is waiting to be recognized and to fellowship with you each moment of the day! Hallelujah!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login