Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

John 4:14 - Everlasting Life

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
John 4:14 - Everlasting Life
January 22, 2008 08:53AM
v 14 “But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.” {John 4:14}

Our saviour has a river of living waters pouring out from His belly, { John 7:38 “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.” and this river is for the cleansing of the body and for the salvation of the soul. This is not the same river talked about in Revelations as this river is for the salvation of the nations “Revelations 22:1-2 1 “And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.” 2 “In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.”

Since we are created as a three part being, spirit, soul, and body, Jesus came to offer salvation to all three parts. First is the spirit as this was the part that Adam lost in the garden. Without the spiritual connection to God the Father, the spirit is dead and thus the soul and body literally die. Created in three parts, three parts need to be saved {salvation}. God the Father sent his only son, Jesus to this earth to not be only the saviour of our spirits but also the soul and body. Acts 5:31 “Him hath God exalted with his right hand to be a Prince and a Saviour, for to give repentance to Israel, and forgiveness of sins“.

I Timothy 4:10 “For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe“. Anyone who tells you that they have never suffered reproach or scorn or ridicule is either living in dream world or just does not recognize when they are being reproached, scorned, or ridiculed for their “ trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men”.

Jesus had a conversation with the Samaritan women at the well of Jacob were He states that it is He who is the coming messiah and saviour, {John 4:25-26} v25 “The woman saith unto him, I know that Messias {Messiah - saviour} cometh, which is called Christ: when he is come, he will tell us all things“. v26 “Jesus saith unto her, I that speak unto thee am he“.

2 Timothy 1:10 “But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel“:
2 Peter 1:11 “For so an entrance shall be ministered unto you abundantly into the everlasting kingdom of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ“.

&

Jude 1:25 “To the only wise God our Saviour, be glory and majesty, dominion and power, both now and ever. Amen“.

Just think of this, if you were the only person on earth, Jesus still would have come and died just for you. Now that’s love, for our saviour to come to this wicked world and die for each of us individually.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login