Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Revelation 15:3 - Lord God Almighty

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Revelation 15:3 - Lord God Almighty
February 04, 2008 07:25AM
v 3 “And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. “ {Revelation 15:3}

The Lord God Almighty, just the name invokes thoughts of power and might, splendor and majesty.

This ‘title’ or attribute, Lord God Almighty, only occurs five times in the bible with five out of five times in Revelation. Four times this is in reference to our Lord Jesus and only one time to God the Father. I think that God the Father is trying to tell us something about his son. The Lord God Almighty {God} is telling us that Jesus is equal to him {God - Lord God Almighty} {but under his authority,} and that for us to approach him {God} we need to look to Jesus, the Lord God Almighty, his son.

Two of the four times, Lord God Almighty is used in reference to Jesus, it refers to another name for Jesus - Alpha and Omega {beginning and end, - was, is, and is to come}.

Revelation 4:8 “And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.” and in 11:17 “Saying, We give thee thanks, O Lord God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.”

The other two times also refer to another name - the Righteous Judge - which my wife wrote about yesterday.

Revelation 15:3 “And they sing the song of Moses the servant of God, and the song of the Lamb, saying, Great and marvellous are thy works, Lord God Almighty; just and true are thy ways, thou King of saints. “ and in 16:7 “And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.”

I greatly need and desire the Lord God Almighty in my life. My prayer for each and every one is that they accept, need, and desire the Lord God Almighty {the Alpha and Omega and everything that he is between the beginning and the end} in their lives.

Glory to the Lord God Almighty the former Lamb of God but now the Lord of lords and the King of kings. Halleluiah!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login