Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Isaiah 66:5 - Tremble at His Word

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Isaiah 66:5 - Tremble at His Word
February 11, 2008 11:04AM
v 5 “Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.” {Isaiah 66:5}

Even today, I tremble as my Lord speaks to me. I tremble not from fear but with the joy of anticipation at what He wanted to tell me. I also tremble with excitement when someone else hears from my Master. Sadly in all of the ages {Egyptian slavery, the Babylonian conquest, the Assyrian conquest, the Roman conquest, the Inquisition, up to and including the Islamic jihads} those that did not hear the word of the Lord much less trembled at the hearing, have hated and cast out and martyred the humble worshippers of Christ. But we must have hope and stand on His word in the face of the persecution that will surly come upon all of us who “tremble at his word” and believe upon and have faith in our Lord Jesus.

We have all heard the expression “joy comes in the morning light” which is true, but that same joy comes every moment of every day for our Lord Jesus Christ will continually go forth through us conquering and to conquer, until all nations have submitted themselves to his authority. What a glorious and joyful day that will be, then the whole world shall break forth into praise and singing, and shout, "Alleluia, for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth," while the smoke of Satan's kingdom shall go up for ever and ever. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login