Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Malachi 4:2 - Son of Righteousness

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Malachi 4:2 - Son of Righteousness
February 12, 2008 08:45AM
“But unto you who revere and worshipfully fear My name shall the Sun of Righteousness arise with healing in His wings and His beams, and you shall go forth and gambol like calves [released] from the stall and leap for joy.” Malachi 4:2

Dearly Beloved, what joy and peace should fill the hearts of those who love the Lord God Almighty and His precious Son, Christ Jesus! What freedom we have in Jesus. What jubilation! That which we could not accomplish has been done by God’s dear Son! Praise His Holy Name!!! Those who believe in Christ Jesus have nothing to fear in that day of judgment when every man will be called to give account for their lives, for their beliefs. Jesus will go before us and cover us with His Righteousness. Even today we can feel His beams of Light touching our souls, our lives, bringing forth life and releasing us from the burdens of this world as we strive to reach the goals our heavenly Father has set before us., being sons and daughters who revere and worship Him. Glory to God!!!

In Romans 10:9-10 we read, “Because if you acknowledge and confess with your lips that Jesus is Lord and in your heart believe (adhere to, trust in, and rely on the truth) that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart a person a believes (adheres to trusts in; and relies on Christ) and so is justified (declared righteous, acceptable to God), and with the mouth he confesses (declares openly and speaks out freely his faith) and confirms [his] salvation.” It is our faith in Jesus and walking in that faith that activates, so to speak, the Son of Righteousness to cover us with His healing powers, His very life is given to us to grow. Look to that in the natural, the sun that brings forth life upon the earth. Plants, trees, even man needs the sun to thrive and grow. Many people go through a period of depression when the sun is not shining for a time. The sun is needed to allow plants and trees to grow, it feeds them. Even more than we need the natural sun, we need the Son of God in our lives to radiate upon us. We need to eat of His goodness, His righteousness that it become a part of who we are just like the natural sun brings nutrients to the earth. Without the Son of Righteousness shining upon us we are an unhealthy people. Let us read Psalm 71:1- 3 “In You, O Lord, do I put my trust and confidently take refuge; let me never be put to shame or confusion! Deliver me in Your righteousness and cause me to escape; bow down Your ear to me and save me! Be to me a rock of refuge in which to dwell, and a sheltering stronghold to which I may continually resort, which You have appointed to save me, for You are my Rock and my Fortress.” Is this not what God has given us through His Son Jesus? Jesus is our covering, the radiant Son of Righteousness that shines on and in us. He is our Rock and our Fortress. Hallelujah! If we truly believe in God and Jesus then we worship God because we believe He IS and we believe in the Son He sent. We believe His promises and His plans. Our faith in Him is counted as righteousness. It is not our works that counts us righteous before God. It is our faith in Him and in Him Whom He sent, Christ Jesus. It is God’s grace that saves us. It is His Son Who brings us wholeness as we believe in Him. Jesus restores our health, our youth, our very life as we believe in Him. Praise be to God! Our hearts leap for joy for we are no longer bound to this world but now live for our eternal home where we will forever more me. Glory to God! Thank You Jesus! When we come to know God’s great love for us having restored us back to Him at a cost beyond our imagination, the cost of His Beloved Son’s suffering and death, the works that we do will not be done in a sense of obligation. They will be done through a heart of thankfulness and gratitude for all He has done for us. Lord, we are humbled before You.

Draw close to Jesus! Have faith in Him Who came to save you, to redeem you back to our heavenly Father. Worship and adore Him and see how the Son of Righteousness will send His beams of healing and restoration in your life. Draw back the curtain of your heart and let His Light shine forth! Be blessed this day and know the warmth of His love and the power of His resurrection, in His name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login