Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Jeremiah 1:12 - The Lord and His Word

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Jeremiah 1:12 - The Lord and His Word
February 22, 2008 07:30AM
“And the Lord said to me, You have seen well, for I am alert and active, watching over My word to perform it.” Jeremiah 1:12

What an image this brings of God watching over His Word, knowing what is there and what isn’t, ready to perform it, to do it, from beginning to end. Glory!!! This verse jumped out at me this morning especially do the fact that I know the Lord desires that we build our faith in our most High God. It is not only something He wants us to do, it is something we must do if we are to please Him. Scripture tells us that without faith it is impossible to please God. The complete verse in Hebrews 11:6 reads: “Without faith, it is impossible to please God, for he who comes to God must believe that He is God, and a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him” Hallelujah!

With that said, get a picture of God looking over His Word, waiting for one of His children to speak it so that He can perform it! WOW!!! But remember, that child must have faith in God, they must believe He is Who He says He is and that He will do what He says He will do, amen? God desires to fulfill His Word and He has given us an active part in it being performed through our faith in Him and God is watching, praise His Holy Name!

The Lord is not slumbering somewhere, oblivious to what is going on around us. We are in His Word for we are His children and He has given us promises, promises He wants to perform! In this chapter of Jeremiah the Lord is appointing Jeremiah as a prophet. Jeremiah feels ill equipped, only a youth. What the Lord is telling Jeremiah that it is He who will equip Jeremiah, Him that will perform the words given to Jeremiah by Him.

Has the Lord spoken to you and given you some words about your life, your calling, or even about a family members salvation? Perhaps He has spoken to you through one of His prophets. Rest assured, dear one, that He is watching over those words, waiting for you to believe them, to activate them with your faith for He desires to perform that which He has spoken into your life. It is His word so diligently seek Him and He will reward your faith by fulfilling that which He has spoken. Hallelujah!!! Thank You, Jesus!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login