Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

His Love For Us

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
His Love For Us
August 02, 2008 10:20AM
I don't know about anyone else, but I've always had a few questions that just didn't seem to add up when I thought about them. One of them was why did Jesus have to live in Mary's womb? I know that He was born a man, but God can do anything...why not take the easy way through things? I have been reading Max Lucado's 3:16: The Numbers of Hope. In this past chapter, he talked about God's love. He shared many stories of fathers who loved their children so much that they would go to certain extents, but then shared of how God's love is so much greater. Then, he asked the question, why did Jesus have to be carried inside of Mary's womb? Because of love...the God who made the stars and the heavens worked as a carpenter! Why give up the heavenly realms for carpentry? Because of love! I have never thought of it that way before. Of course, I knew that God loved us, but never really thought of the depth of it! Much more than I can imagine! And you know, thinking about it, His love isn't because of who we are, what we can do, or because of the things that we do, but because we are His creations! God's standards are not the standards that the world has set! Forget those! We don't have to be a part of a certain clique or group to fit in with God. It isn't something that is limited! How awesome is that!? To know that the God who created us loves us so much that He would give up the heavens and be a slave to earth! The God who created us does not require certain standards for us to fit in, but that He will take anyone!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login