Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The Beauty of His Word

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
The Beauty of His Word
August 03, 2008 04:34PM
The storms came in, and that meant that I had to turn everything electronic off, and this included the computer. I began to just skim through chapters in the bible...ones that I could remember and ones that I just stumbled upon. Isn't it amazing how you can find pretty much anything in there!? Who would have thought I would find a verse in Zephaniah that brough joy? First off...I dont think that I have ever opened my bible to Zephaniah before! Let me share this verse. Zephaniah 3:17 The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing." My God is delighting in me!? No way! He will rejoice over me...with singing!? I really found that that verse just brought complete joy! Let me share something else I came upon. Romans 8:28 "And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Everything, not just a few things, but everything, God works for the good! This verse brought a sense of hope, knowing that no matter what, God works all things for the good for those who love Him! These are just two of the verses that I found, but there were many more. After a while, I realized that God's word is more beautiful than I have ever realized. It probably is more beautiful than I realize now, but thats besides the point! Today was a day of reflection on the beauty of God's word, and I loved it!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login