Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Faith Beyond The Shadow Of Any Doubt

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Faith Beyond The Shadow Of Any Doubt
August 10, 2008 10:13AM
The past couple of days I have been getting really nervous about this whole college move. I have cried, and taken my eyes off of God. I have lost any faith that I may have had about this whole thing. It was within Him I knew that I was to be at Huntington, and in Him that I found the strength to persue it. But now, I am being a brat and not focusing on Him. I know that He can take away any fear or doubts that we have, because our master plan is in His hands! All of this has made me think of Lot's wife when they were leaving the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah. Genesis 19:26 "But Lot's wife looked back, and she became a pillar of salt." She doubted God, she lost her faith in Him. That is how I see myself right now. Absolutely no faith in God in this circumstance, and I continuously look back to the past as to reason out why I should stay here. Thats not the way our relationship with God should be. We should trust in Him and put our faith in Him with no problem! He is our rock and someone that we can lean on through anything, not just somethings, but everything! Our faith needs to be not that much for God tells us this! Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."A mustard seed...I may not know what that is exactly, but I can tell you that if its a seed, its not that big! So, when we face tough situations, and life changing things, embrace them with great faith in God knowing that He has your life in His hands!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login