Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Finding Strength In Him

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Finding Strength In Him
August 12, 2008 12:18PM
The past couple of days, I have been lacking energy. I spent the whole weekend while my parents were gone staying at home and just reading. I also have felt sort of depressed, because this week and the beginning of next week is going to be full of me saying good bye to all of my friends. Yesterday morning was breakfast with Steph. That one wasn't so hard, because she goes to college about a half hour away from Huntington. Tonight, is Mary. Mary is one of my best friends. Of course, it is going to be hard. I want the energy that I usually have back, and I don't want to spend the rest of the week being depressed. I have a verse on a sticky note on my wall that really encouraged me. Psalm 18:32 "It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect." It doesn't say that we get our strength from our parents or friends. It doesn't say that we get our strength from energy drinks or millions cups of coffee. It says that we get our strength from God. It is God who arms me with strength. Make that personal...put yourself into that verse. It is God who arms ME with strength. Me meaning you! When it is personalized, it makes things a lot clearer. The God who created you is the God who is going to give you strength. When you feel weary, think on this verse and remember He is your source of strength. I know that for the next two weeks, I will be repeating this verse over and over in my head...He is MY strength!
Anonymous User
Re: Finding Strength In Him
August 12, 2008 08:56PM
Amen and amen!

Good words of encouragement. Praise be to God who arms us with strength and makes our way perfect. Hallelujah! What an awesome God we serve, huh!

Thank You, Father, for providing our every need. Thank You, Jesus for bridging the gap that sin created and restoring us back to our heavenly Father. Hallelujah!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login