Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My response to Melinda's post (452 Views)

Anonymous User
A Mighty Outpouring of God's Glory (813 Views)
April 28, 2008 09:13AM
A post from CrossLight Ministries by Melinda:

God is using a man named Todd Bently in florida in a mighty way! People are getting healed blind eyes opened, deaf ears hearing, people coming out of wheelchairs, lots of creative miracles happening, people being slain in the Spirit

heres his website

[freshfire.ca]

you can also watch him live on God tv [us.god.tv] at 12am et tomorrow. and God TV is also on DIRECTV Satelite in the United States on Channel 365.
Anonymous User
My response to Melinda's post (452 Views)
April 28, 2008 09:16AM
Hi Melinda,

Thanks so much for sharing that here with us and others who come in. I have been watching it almost every night and I am rejoicing! Hallelujah!!! Now, this is the Jesus I know!!! And the most wonderful thing is that this is being broadcast all over the world. Thank You, Jesus!!! This anointing is transferable. People are receiving healings watching by TV, listening to radios and viewing over the internet. People from all over the world are coming to Lakeland, Florida to receive what God is doing and taking it back to their countries. Bless You, Lord!!! Churches are hooking up to satellite and showing this broadcast in their churches - and people are being healed in their churches! Glory to God!!! Last night there were people who flew in from Scotland, Australia, Norway, India, England, Africa, Ireland, Canada and a few others but you get the picture. Am I excited about this? You best believe it!!! This is what I have been praying for, what I believed in my being I would see the Lord do and now He is doing it. May Jesus be exchalted all over the world. THANK YOU, JESUS!!! Oh, G-D is so good and I praise Him for Who He is!!! Thank You, Holy Spirit for touching the lives of people in such a powerful and anointed way. GLORY!!!

For the past few days I have felt the power of God upon my body. Before going to church I knew He was about to do something in the church, having experienced this before. Praise be to God, His anointing was felt in the room. Hallelujah! Never before have I heard someone say "the anointing was upon you" but I did yesterday morning as I shared what God would have me say. And I know God wants all His children to walk in His power so that we can do what we are commissioned to do, heal the sick, set the captives free, raise the dead.." Glory!!!

I know Billy and I are being called by God to go down there and bring the anointing back to Connecticut. We're trying to work out the means of getting there and the expense of the trip. Hey, Stace and Kay, how far do you live from Lakeland? Goodness, it costs so much to travel by bus or train. And it sure isn't cheap to drive anymore but that would probably be the best way of going financially. Please lift this up in prayer with us. Thanks.

PRAISE BE TO GOD FOR THE WONDERFUL THINGS HE IS DOING IN THIS HOUR. LORD, BE MAGNFIED THROUGHOUT THE EARTH. LORD, MAY YOUR KINGDOM COME ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN, IN JESUS' SWEET NAME WE PRAY. AMEN!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login