Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Welcome Home (342 Views)

Anonymous User
Welcome Home (519 Views)
May 09, 2008 06:52AM
Welcome Back! We thank God for your safe return. I can't wait to hear about the Outpouring of God. Now that you have brought it back with you, you have to share it here so others can receive it too. Again I cannot wait to hear what God is doing right now. I also thank God you both of you were able to go to Lakeland and soak in God. Praises! Praises! Praises!
Anonymous User
Re: Welcome Home (342 Views)
May 09, 2008 07:32AM
Hi Honey,

Thanks so much for the warm welcome. Like you, we praise the Lord for the availablity to go down to Lakeland, FL and for our safe goings and comings. Praise be to God! He is so wonderful and worthy of all honor and glory.

We will be sharing with you about what God is doing in Lakeland and all over the world. If you can not go to this revivlal in Lakeland, we encourage all to view it on tv or at Todd Bentley's website which I believe can be found here: [www.freshfire.ca]

Last night we were blessed to see Pastor Brian and Candance Simmons from Gateway Christian Fellowship, West Haven, CT on the platform with Todd and the others. There was also James Levesque there, helping people as they came up to give their testimonies. I meet James a few years ago at Gateway and he just touched my heart as I saw his exeberance and passion for the Lord. Since then he has been in my heart and I've kind of adopted him though he hasn't a clue only having talked to him once. LOL You might remember me talking to you girls about him, how he and his wife have/had a church in New London and I wanted so much for us all to go there knowing if you saw him you might catch the fire that is burning in his bones for Jesus. And what a beautiful voice his wife has! So to see him on the platform in Lakeland with Todd confirmed in my heart what the Lord had placed there a few years back regarding this young man. Hallelujah!!!

God is moving in an unprecedented way upon the earth. It is time for us to move forward with Him or be left behind. Onward Christian soldiers!!!

Thanks again, Deb. Hope you have a wonderful day on your field trip with Caleb. Our love, hugs and kisses to you and yours.

Love ya,
Momma

P.S.

Guess who we saw the first day at the Lakeland Outpouring - Lloyd Phillips! Actually, he saw us! We were in the stadium trying to find a seat when I thought I heard someone say "Joanie" but I didn't turn around until I heard his voice call us out again. And guess what? He had two seats available where he was sitting! Praise the Lord!!! That is how it went. We saw God working things out like that. Oh, that others would come to know how much our heavenly Father loves us and wants to be a part of our lives. More we are understanding how and why Jesus could go through all that He did. When you know our heavenly Father and His goodness, when you know His hand upon Your life you become so filled with joy and love, wanting others to know Him as well. Jesus is the forerunner of what God desires to take place upon the earth. As we follow after Him we will be astounded how lives change, seeing the goodness of God drawing men to repentance, salvation and transformation into Christ's image. GLORY!!! Here we are, Lord. Use us for Your glory!!! Hallelujah!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/09/2008 07:39AM by Joan.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login