Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: To whom the Father Loves (318 Views)

Anonymous User
To whom the Father Loves (485 Views)
June 08, 2008 12:00PM
To Whom the Father loves" Lead [-]

03/24/06 6:19 AM

This morning as I dwelt on what happened when I woke up this morning at 4:15. Well this great sensation came over me like never before- that Yes! Yes i am a child of the living God who created all things. All I wanted to do was praise and worship Him this morning. I am so thankful that He came to save me and that He adopted me into His Family. His riches are for all His children.

His Love is extended to all those whom come to Him in faith believing in Christ Jesus.
Words of mankind cannot grasp the true meaning of this love that He has for us when He takes us into His kingdom as His children.

1Jo 3:1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Folks there is an anticipation in the Spiritual ream that has permeated into the
Earthly ream that there is a change coming. That all things that have been spoken of by the Father through His prophets are coming to its conclusion. The word is out. ARE YOU READY TO MEET JESUS?. Are you ready for Jesus to present you unto His Father as His bride? .

I just want to praise and worship our Father this morning as we start out this day in Him. I want to thank Him for sending His Son Jesus so that I might be saved. I want to praise and thank the Father for reserving for me a place in His Kingdom as His son. Know that I am not worthy of this great honor. That it is only because of Christ Jesus that I have been elected into His Kingdom. Oh how I love Jesus for He first loved me. Great and mighty is He for He conquered death on my behalf. It is only by the great love of the Father that death has no more hold over me. Because this same power of love that raised Jesus His from the dead has raised me from the land of the dead and place me in the land of the living. Holy, Holy, Holy is He who sits on the throng of Heaven. He has entered into my heart to make me a living temple for a Holy God.

YBIC
John
Anonymous User
Re: To whom the Father Loves (318 Views)
June 20, 2008 02:23PM
Holy, Holy, Holy and Wonderful Is His Name
Worthy of All Praise
Faithful and True

Praise the Name of Jesus
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login