Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Illegal aliens (636 Views)

Anonymous User
Illegal aliens (636 Views)
June 20, 2007 09:35AM
After reading an email and posted article about men of God who walked in forgiveness and humility towards those who had hurt and spitefully used them, the Holy Spirit began to convict me of my own walk and thoughts towards some others. I have been greatly disturbed by what congress is trying to do to allow illegal aliens into our country, giving them full rights. America is in bad shape as it is, we don't need to add to the burden is my thinking. But after reading these things about forgiveness and "the lost sheep" many questions began to form.

In light of so many Americans praying for God to touch this nation and bring us back to Him, what if...What if having these aliens accepted into America is really something God wants for this land, that the multitude could be saved through Christ Jesus. Are we not asking God to do great exploits in this land? What if He desires these people be here so that they can be touched by the power of the Holy Spirit and accept Jesus and be transformed into His image? What if there coming here is God's way of "replentishing" that which we through our sinful and selfish acts have killed off through abortions? What if God is desiring to bless this nation by supplying "workers for the harvest", workers who do not yet what their calling in Christ Jesus is but who can learn it in this land? What if? What if? These are things that I am going to bring before the Lord and I ask you to do the same. With God all things are possible. We walk not by sight but by His Spirit. . In the natural, we are seeing the burden they would bring. But what if God is seeing the possibilities through them for His kingdom glory? Something to ponder. Are we not called to reach the lost with the Good News? Let us be diligient to seek Him for His will in this hour, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen

Humbly submitted,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login