Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

We must know the truth (673 Views)

Anonymous User
We must know the truth (673 Views)
July 09, 2009 09:18AM
Let the truth be told. So many forget how the Jewish people have been persecuted and, unfortunately, are often more willing to believe a lie before they do the truth. Being born in 1948 I learned that what happened to the Jewish people by Hitler's hand was true. My Dad had saved newspaper articles from the war, articles that spoke of the horrific things that were done to the Jewish people by the Nazi's. Hitler used these precious people as human guinea pigs, having scientific experiments and surgical procedures done on them without any anesthesia. The flesh of the Jews were used to make lamp shades and who knows all the terrible things that were done to them. The Jewish people were tortured and unjustly killed. When I see those gas chambers and the hundreds upon hundreds of bodies thrown in large trenches my heart breaks over and over again. It has been said that all that evil will prevail if good men do nothing. Unfortunately for the Jewish people good men did nothing while this reign of terror went on. Innocent lives were lost and countries turned their backs on the blight of the Jewish people for years without offering help, including America. It is something that will forever be to our shame but, hopefully, will never be repeated again.We are still striving to right the wrongs that have been done to the native American's, African American's, Japanese and Jewish people. But if we turn our back or deny what has happened and continues to happen in the Middle East we will be counted amongst the good people who allow evil to prevail. Not only that, we will become the victims of that evil. Just think about it, why is this small piece of land, Israel, continually fought over and terrorized? So many of us think Connecticut is a small state, being only 5,018 square feet. Compared to the rest of the United States Connecticut is very small. Yet we hear so much news coming from the Middle East about wanting to divide Israel and did you know that Israel is only 8,000 square feet?

[www.terrorismawareness.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login