Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Hi Joan (373 Views)

Anonymous User
Hi Joan (538 Views)
September 22, 2007 10:46AM
Hi Joan, how have you been doing? Instead of sending an email, I thought that I would post to you. I have a new grandson who is 2 1/2 weeks old [he's my second]; his name is Noah; he was 9lbs 10ozs, and 21 1/4ins. He's good. His bigger bro. just loves him!

I'm doing ok. Still working, and other things. I haven't been teaching/writing up any articles of late; been going through a terrible time myself, but am feeling much better today through the prayers of friends.

I just wanted to contact you for some reason on your site.

God bless you.
ilene
Anonymous User
Re: Hi Joan (324 Views)
September 22, 2007 11:50AM
Hi Ilene,

Great to hear from you! Was wondering how you were doing. Glad to hear that you are doing ok. Things have been rough for many. There is a shaking and a shifting going on, not only in the world but definately in the body of Christ. It is a time of holding fast to Him, no matter what the circumstances. Please, do not ever keep silent when things are rough. Praise be to God for the prayers of the saints. We all need them! We need each other.

Congratulations on your new grandson. How exciting!!! My goodness, he sounds like a big boy! No newborn clothes for him, bless his heart. Bless send our best wishes and congrats to all the family. This is a truly blessed event, the birth of a new one.

Ilene, please stay in touch. Let us know when you need prayer and encouragement. That's what the Lord has called my husband and I to do, encourage His people. It is our honor to do so.

Hope to hear more from you and that you will post the wonderful things the Lord gives you. It is truly a time to walk forth in our calling. The time is short. God bless you and yours.

Always in our hearts and prayers,
Joan
Il
Anonymous User
Re: Hi Joan (373 Views)
September 23, 2007 10:08PM
thank you for your kind words. smiling smiley
i know that the body needs to link up together in Christ so that His healing and love flows. i think that we all just tend to forget.....trying to go on our own not trusting others/anyone. {i was just sharing this with someone else.)
as the body of christ comes together there are the gifts of the Spirit to flow, because it is 'His' Body. but, yet, we do not see such because of the flesh. may we continue to pray for the church and speak forth God's Word [prophesy] over the church so that God's will be done.
i hope and pray that the body will come together in faith and hope and trust because of God in us who is the Hope of Glory.

God bless you.
ilene tongue sticking out smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login