Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: The call of God and by whom this call has been issued through. (364 Views)

Good morning family. God is Holy and full of grace and mercy to us this day. So let us sing a song of thankgiven unto Him ..

This morning as i drove into work i begain to think some more about this calling that we have on our lives. How important it is to that we learn all that we can about this call and i would like to look at it some more with you if i may. So lets as the Holy Spirit to reveal unto us God's word on His calling. Let it be even so as i ask dear Lord amen.

So this morning and in the next few studies we will look at the call of God and by whom this call has been issued through.

OF CHRIST!

Rom 1:6 Among whom are ye also the called of Jesus Christ:

OF THE SPIRIT!

Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

OF HIS WORKS!

Psa 19:1 [[To the chief Musician, A Psalm of David.]] The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

Psa 19:2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

Psa 19:3 [There is] no speech nor language, [where] their voice is not heard.

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

BY HIS MINISTERS

Jer 35:15 I have sent also unto you all my servants the prophets, rising up early and sending [them], saying, Return ye now every man from his evil way, and amend your doings, and go not after other gods to serve them, and ye shall dwell in the land which I have given to you and to your fathers: but ye have not inclined your ear, nor hearkened unto me.

2Cr 5:20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

BY HIS GOSPEL!

2Th 2:14 Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Mar 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Act 15:7 And when there had been much disputing, Peter rose up, and said unto them, Men [and] brethren, ye know how that a good while ago God made choice among us, that the Gentiles by my mouth should hear the word of the gospel, and believe.

Eph 1:13 In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

Col 1:5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;

2Th 1:8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

OUR CALL IS FROM THE DARKNESS AND INTO THE LIGHT.

1Pe 2:9 But ye [are] a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into
his marvellous light:

THIS CALL IS ADDRESED TO ALL

Mar 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.

Isa 45:22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I [am] God, and [there is] none else.

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Mat 20:16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

Isa 34:1 Come near, ye nations, to hear; and hearken, ye people: let the earth hear, and all that is therein; the world, and all things that come forth of it.

Mic 1:2 Hear, all ye people; hearken, O earth, and all that therein is: and let the Lord GOD be witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple.

Luk 9:23 And he said to [them] all, If any [man] will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.

1Ti 2:4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

1Cr 10:33 Even as I please all [men] in all [things], not seeking mine own profit, but the [profit] of many, that they may be saved.

Folks this calling that we have received from God was predestined that we all would hear so that we could either except and or reject the call on our lives. This call to us is full of mercy and full of His love for His creation.

will continue with more on the calling that we receive next time

Arise child of God and hear the call that God has called you with and take heed to it amen.

Jesus loves you ,yes He loves you He really loves us amen.

It is written in the volume of the book of His love for us.
Anonymous User
Re: The call of God and by whom this call has been issued through. (341 Views)
November 20, 2007 05:31AM
Amen. Good post.
Anonymous User
Re: The call of God and by whom this call has been issued through. (364 Views)
November 20, 2007 06:19AM
Good morning John,

As I was reading your post I thought of "many are called but few are chosen." This verse in Scripture means that many people are called to serve the Lord but in order to be chosen we must respond to the call that is given to us. Few chose to do this. Just look at the world today. While many profess to be Christians, how many are walking in the ways the Lord has called us to walk as we can see some of it in your post.

Great sharing. Looking forward to more. Lord, we pray that You would bring forth the laborers in this hour. May Your people hear Your call and respond to it for Your glory and honor, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login