Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Massachusetts Abortionist Relinquishes License... (563 Views)

Anonymous User
Massachusetts Abortionist Relinquishes License... (563 Views)
February 22, 2008 11:36AM
Dear Saints,

In this hour the Lord would have us be mindful of what is taking place around us and to see the effects of our holding fast to Him in prayer and faith. In this age of illicit sex and young people engaging in it as well as "pro choice" claiming the lives of millions of innocent lives of the unborn, I felt led to post this article that I received from editor@breakingchristiannews.com

Today young girls are having abortions without having the ability to know the far reaching effects this will have upon their lives. The media is not telling them that those who have had abortions are most likely to develop breast cancer because of it. We must sound the alarm to these unsuspecting people and inform them what can happen to them as well as cover them in prayer. This is not to condemn or frighten anyone but it is to help them consider their actions.

As you read this article you will see that one young girl lost her life to an abortionist. But her mother trusted that God would use the loss of her daughter's life to bring good. Let it be our prayer that these young people would have their eyes and ears open to know the reason why God set His rules in place was for our own good and for those who would go on after us. Let us pray without ceasing. Some one's life depends on it.....

Massachusetts Abortionist Relinquishes License in Wake of Abortion Death Investigation Aimee Herd (February 22, 2008)

"I know that God is going to bring good out of my daughter's death. What a horrible thing; for my daughter to be associated with abortion. But, if God's going to use it for good and for His glory, then so be it…I believe God wants to use it to save lives."

(Hyannis, Mass.)—Back in October of last year, Breaking Christian News ran an exclusive interview with Eileen Smith, whose daughter had died the month before while undergoing an abortion.

Since the death of her daughter Laura, Eileen has been fighting to see that those who were responsible were held accountable for what happened. Many told her the battle was fruitless, and that she would probably never see justice prevail in the case. But Eileen was not about to let Laura die in vain. (Photo: Laura Hope Smith/CWFA.org)

At the time, Eileen told me, "I was praying and said to God, 'Can You stop this man from doing abortions? Is this what You have in mind, that he might even stop doing them?' I was thinking too small. I thought if one girl changed her mind [about having an abortion], I could find some comfort. I then realized that the Lord had much bigger plans. I have never experienced in my life, such tragedy, nor such grace.

"I know that God is going to bring good out of my daughter's death. What a horrible thing; for my daughter to be associated with abortion. But, if God's going to use it for good and for His glory, then so be it. We're going very public with a very shameful, private thing because I believe God wants to use it to save lives."

This week, a large part of that prayer came true for Eileen, as Rapin Osathanondh, the doctor who performed the abortion on Laura, relinquished his medical license in the wake of the criminal investigation and disciplinary action by the Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine.

After five long months, Eileen Smith was able to say, "…all the 'powers that be' told me they didn't think this would ever happen. I know a Greater Power, and His word is the final judgment!

"[Dr. Osathanondh] can never practice in Massachusetts or any other state. My next step is focusing on the DA to press criminal charges. This is an answer to much prayer. Thank you all for yours!"

Operation Rescue, which was instrumental in helping to keep the investigation alive, praised Eileen for not giving up. Spokesperson Cheryl Sullenger, commented, "While nothing can bring back Laura and her baby, we take great comfort in knowing that Osathanondh will never again hurt another woman or kill another innocent child. We commend Eileen Smith on her tireless dedication to seeking justice for Laura, in spite of the personal grief and huge obstacles that she had to overcome.

"Most of the time authorities just want to sweep abortion complications and deaths under the rug, slap the abortionist on the wrist, and send him on his merry way. That certainly would have happened in this case if not for Eileen's determination and for groups like ours that kept Laura's death on the front burner."

Source: Troy Newman – Operation Rescue
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login