Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Colorado

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Colorado
June 03, 2007 05:24AM
Colorado brings visions of the Rocky Mountains to most everyone’s mind but to my mind it is a vision of far off mountains that are to the west of Jerusalem, your holy city Lord. Jerusalem, the point at which you look to the east, west, south, and north. The center of everything here on this earth.

Colorado were the Ute Indians used to roam through the forest and the valleys, where our ancestors drove out the Ute’s because of their lust for the land. Oh Father, I come before you to plead the blood of your only begotten son, my Lord Jesus, over the land and the people. I pray that you forgive the people for the things that were done against the Ute’s and others and the land that were and are an abomination unto you. Another abomination before your eyes are all of killings in the schools. Columbine comes to the forefront of my mind. Lord since we have not been good watchmen we allowed you to be taken away from our classrooms, public properties, and state governments. Innocent blood has been spilled on our watch, of this I do repent and ask for your grace and mercy on us, your sons and daughters, your watchmen.

Have mercy on the land and people and bring them to a knowledge of your son, to reject or to accept him. I chose to accept him as my Lord and messiah and my prayer for all is to accept him and love him as I do.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/03/2007 08:08AM by Bill.
Anonymous User
Re: Colorado
June 03, 2007 08:03PM
Yes, Lord, I stand in agreement with my brother for this land that I so love.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login