Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for New Jersey

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for New Jersey
June 24, 2007 08:23AM
Good morning, heavenly Father. What joy fills my heart as I know that we can come to the Great I Am through His Beloved Son, knowing that He hears our prayers and is faithful to answer them. Praise be unto God for there is no one like Him. Hallelujah! Your Word says that no weapon formed against those who seek You will and Your face will prosper. Glory unto God! How sure is our foundation when it is set upon the Rock of our Lord Jesus Christ. Hallelujah! We rejoice in Your goodness and thank You for sending Your Precious Son to be a propitiation of our sins that we might be restored to You. The first Adam brought in sin. The second Adam redeemed us from the wages of sin and brought us into eternal life. How blessed are we, indeed! Thank You, thank You, thank You!

Father, today we lift to you the state of New Jersey, one of the original thirteen colonies. We ask for Your mercy, grace, love and goodness to cover this land and touch the hearts of its people. Your Word says that it is the goodness of God that draws man to repentance. Let it be so for this state, in Jesus’ name we pray. Lord, historically, it says that this state was once bordering on north Africa. How cool is that, seeing that link between the continents. It is said that, at one time, all the continents were joined together and over time it was divided by the waters. Well, we see that in Genesis! Father, all the land is connected together by Your Spirit for You are the Creator of all. Hallelujah! Holy One, I ask that You restore New Jersey as one of the 50 states of America that stands as one nation under God, knowing Your sovereignty and doing Your biding. Forgive the wrong done on this land and allow Your Spirit to flow mightily within this state, touching countless numbers of people for Your kingdom sake. Let it be so, in Jesus’ name we pray. And we thank You for this opportunity to come before You in pray. Blessed be You, oh God, now and forever more!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login