Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for Ohio

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for Ohio
June 28, 2007 08:04AM
Good morning, heavenly Father!Father, how incredible You are! Your ways continue to amaze me and tickle my heart. Thank You so much for the way You led and guide us. What joy fills me when I see Your wonderous hand working in our lives. Bless the Lord, oh my soul. Bless the Lord with all that is within me. Bless His Holy Name! Sure do love You!

Father, while checking the history for Ohio today, I was led to another source than the one I usually use. How cool to find the connection between Ohio and Connecticut, my home state! Going back to the original source that I normally use, there was no mention of Connecticut. Since we friends who are also our brother and sister in Christ that live in Ohio, it's cool to see how You brought that "connection." After the war of 1812, many New Englanders came to Ohio, mostly those from Connecticut! Didn't know that before. Neat!

Any way, I know that is a bit off the beaten path, but not really. Any opportunity to declare Your goodness and how amazing You are should never be missed. Thank You for that opportunity. smiling smiley

Holy One, we lift Ohio to You, asking for forgiveness for it's people and for Your guidance to to lead Your children back to You with all their heart, soul, mind and body. Father, may Your love so fill them that they reach out to the lost, the hurting, the neglected. Revive them back to You and may Your glory be seen in this state, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login