Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Day 24 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Day 24 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting
October 19, 2008 09:26AM
Day Twenty Four: For Candidates Who Will Be Uncompromisingly Honest and Faithful as They Serve

I know, my God, that You test the heart and are pleased with integrity. All these things have I given willingly and with honest intent.--I Chronicles 29:17

O Father God, in You is all truth and integrity. You are glorious and righteous and You do not deceive or hide from us. We thank You that we can fully trust in You.

We pray today for You to move across our nation with a longing for integrity and righteousness among our people. We especially pray that those who run for office and those who are elected to office this year will be persons of integrity. Cause their hearts to move willingly with honest intent, Father, that integrity will characterize these elections and the administrations that result from them. Thank You, Father. Amen.

[www.presidentialprayerteam.net]
-----------------------------------------

Amen, amen and amen! Oh Father, how we pray that a heart of integrity and righteousness would sweep over this nation for Your glory and honor! Holy One, Your Word says in Matthew 6:33, "Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you." This country is in great need and al that is needed is found in Christ Jesus. Through Him all our needs are met and we are found in right standing with You. But, Holy One, You seek more than this. You seek that we become like minded with Him that we might be one with Him and with You. Help us to be this nation, once again, who seeks Your face and Your will, a people of integrity and honesty, those seeking after Your righteousness for none other can save and none other can restore a corrupt and selfish people.

Please, in Your mercy and goodness, grant us leaders whose hearts are after You, seeking all that pleases You, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login