Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Day 28 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Day 28 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting
October 23, 2008 08:14AM
Day Twenty Eight: For Candidates Who Will Seek God’s Truth in the Scriptures Daily

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.--Colossians 3:16

Living Lord, I praise You today for the truth of Your Holy Word. It’s alive, guiding and instructing us every day. Thank You for speaking to us in our need through Your powerful Word.

Today I ask that You remind each candidate for office, whether high or low, that they can rely on Your Word day by day. Show them its practicality and help in their personal lives, relationships and decisions. I ask that each one will be drawn to the Scriptures daily, answering the longing of their hearts to live in truth and to know You better. Amen.

[www.presidentialprayerteam.net]
-------------------------------------------

Heavenly Father, Your Word is a endless well of living waters. We need candidates who trust in Your Word, who live Your Word and who are not hearers only but doers as well. The wealth of the world lies within the pages of Your Written Word. Every question that needs a wise answer is found in there. Please, Holy One, we ask that You would guide those running and elected for office to turn to it for wisdom, guidance and fellowship with You, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login