Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Day 32 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Day 32 - Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting
October 26, 2008 09:34AM
For Leaders Who Will Lead With Creativity and Wisdom

Sow for yourselves righteousness, reap the fruit of unfailing love, and break up your unplowed ground; for it is time to seek the LORD, until He comes and showers righteousness on you.--Hosea 10:12

Creator God, You made the world and everything in it. You blessed it all and said it was good, and you gave to us the powerful gift of creativity. I thank You for that gift and for the way that You continue to be glorified through the gifts of creativity that You lavish on all You have made.

As I pray for those who will be elected this fall, I ask You to give us leaders who will use their God-given gift of creativity and insight to break up the unplowed ground that is right before their eyes. May they receive from You new ways of seeing our nation, her resources, her problems and possible solutions to those problems. O Lord, give us godly and creative leaders who long for Your righteousness and who live in Your love. In Your holy name, Amen.

[www.presidentialprayerteam.org]
------------------------------------------

Amen and amen. Dear Heavenly Father, we stand in agreement with this prayer, knowing that in all things we need You. As stated yesterday, the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. Let those elected in office fear the great I Am and reverence You as You so deserved to be reverenced. You are a mighty and awesome God and we need to look to You for guidance and leadership. Let those elected this November to public office do so through Your Son, Jesus Christ we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login