Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Day 33- Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Day 33- Pray the Vote - Prayer & Fasting
October 27, 2008 11:00AM
President Who Takes God’s Perspective on Justice and Righteousness

For I, the LORD, love justice; I hate robbery and iniquity. In my faithfulness I will reward them and make an everlasting covenant with them. --Isaiah 61:8

Holy Lord God, Your judgments are perfect and all Your ways are true. You love justice and You exercise mercy, even when we do not deserve them. You made provision to cleanse our world from sin, and You desire that we are holy and pure in You.

As I pray for this year’s elections, I pray that You will give us a president who will take Your view of justice and will act justly, implementing justice in ways that please and honor You. Lord, I pray that the injustices inherent in our government will be righted in Your time and in Your will. In Jesus' righteous name, Amen.

[www.presidentialprayerteam.org]
----------------------------------------

Heavenly Father, there is no doubt that this country needs a president who believes in Your ways, who will adhere to Your truth on justice and righteousness. Holy One, we pray for Your mercy in this hour, that You would grant us one in the leadership of president who will follow after Your precepts and ways. And we pray that this new President would have a cabinet who is in unity with Your will and ways, ready to back that which is just and righteous and not being swayed by man or groups that would try to pull them over to their way of thinking. Bring us back to You, oh God and let this nation arise once again as "one nation under God with liberty and justice for all", in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login