Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A prayer for Your people

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A prayer for Your people
July 01, 2007 07:25AM
Heavenly Father,

We come before You today to lift Your children who abide in the nations of the world. I sense such a stirring that is taking place across the world and in the heavenlies. I believe the month of July will be a very pivotal and revelatory month for Your people and I pray that You will open our eyes, our ears, our hearts and our spirits to receive the fullness of what You desire to reveal to us in this hour. Lord Jesus, I see You coming as the Commander in Chief to the body of Christ. We pray that the Holy Spirit will be given access in our lives to mold and transform us into Your image, that we might hear Your voice and be obedient to it in this hour.

Holy One, I plead the blood of the Lamb over each one of Your children and those who will accept Your Son as their Lord and their Redeemer. Please send forth mighty warring angels to fight the forces of darkness that come against us and help us to stand and then to stand some more! Please protect the innocent and minister to those who are in great need of Your touch and Your Truth. May it be so, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.

Thank You, Lord, that You hear our prayers and that You work all things out to the good of those who love You. Draw us nearer to You, oh mighty One of Israel and help us to obey and honor You as You so richly deserve. Apart from You we are nothing. With You, we are whole. Hallelujah! Glory be Your name!

Humbly submitted,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login