Anonymous User
77 Days of Prayer for the New President
November 23, 2008 08:03AM
Dear Saints,

First, my apologies for not placing this here before. Things have been pretty busy on this end and though I was praying for the new president-elect I didn't think to post this here.

This is a 77 day prayer movement presented by the Presidential Prayer Team. Should you wish to be a part of this prayer initiative, please go to their site and sign up and they will email you the prayers for each day and, if you feel led, you can add your own pray to others. In Scripture we read, “First of all, then, I admonish and urge that petitions, prayer, and intercessions, and thanksgivings be offered on behalf of all men, for kings and all who are in positions of authority or high responsibility…” I Timothy 2:1-2 the Everyday Life Bible. We are to be praying for our leaders, not cursing them or speaking ill of them. It is time for the body of Christ to rise up and do what God intended for us to do and to be that light set upon the hill for all the world to see, amen? Amen.

If you would like to be a part of this 77 day prayer movement please go to: [www.presidentialprayerteam.org]

God bless you all!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login