Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for Virginia and West Virginia

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for Virginia and West Virginia
July 05, 2007 08:43AM
My precious Heavenly Father, I bow down humbly at the foot of your throne to give to you all the praise, all of the honour, and all of the glory that you are due for you my Lord are worthy and you are holy. There is no other like unto you and you are my all in all.

This day my petition, my prayer is for the states of Virginia and West Virginia. Two states of contrasting lands and peoples, Virginia, land of sandy beaches to green lush rolling hills who’s people have become hard hearted and turned away from you, my father. Allow the people, especially the government of Virginia to just get a glimpse of your glory as did Moses so that they might repent of their wicked ways and turn again unto the one true God.

As for West Virginia this is a land and a people that have clung to you through persecution and trial. A land of very lush trees on rolling mountains and beneath these mountains by your hands, coal deposits, that have been exhausted to this day. How marvelous and wondrous are you Lord. I ask that you come again unto the people of West Virginia to fan that fire that is there within their hearts to a new height and a new power, all to the glory and honour of you, Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login