Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Praise to the Father

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Praise to the Father
August 05, 2007 12:43PM
Lately I have been fake...letting others see what really wasn't me. God let me see what I was doing by showing my a song by Casting Crowns. The song is callled Stainglass Masquerade. This morning in church, I got on my knees and cried out to God for it is He who knows everything about us and knows our hearts. He is so amazing and His mercy is sufficient. Praise God!
Anonymous User
Re: Praise to the Father
August 05, 2007 01:31PM
Amen!

Praise be to God, for sure! Hie is worthy of praises and obedience. Naja, there are so many in the church who appear one way but inside they are another. The Lord wants to bring healing to our hearts so that we can truly manifest Christ within us. Our hurts, our angers, our unforgiveness acts like corrosion in our hearts, much like the corrosion on a car battery. We cannot receive from Him that which we need to live a life that is exulting and honoring Him when we have this corrosion in our lives. We all need to be healed and made whole in Christ Jesus and that is what we can be through Him. No other religion provides what we have been given through our Lord. By His Spirit we can be transformed into His image and become like Him. By ourselves, we are weak and prone to sin. With Him we can be whole and glorify Him Who is worthy of all glory and honor. Hallelujah! Praise His Holy Name!!!
Anonymous User
August 05, 2007 02:56PM
I guess maybe I am too hard on myself. It is all our goal to be like His image and we should strive to be that, but we need to realize that we will never make perfection. I am struggling so much with growing and trying not to fall. I feel as if a barriar is between Him and I and communication is not possible right now.
Anonymous User
August 05, 2007 03:00PM
The Word tells us that Jesus is with us always. He will never leave us nor forsake us. When we are feeling seperated from our heavenly Father, we turn to our Lord Christ Jesus Who has bridged that gap between us. It is the enemy who wants us to feel as is we are not worthy to be in His Presence. Rememeber, satan is a Liar and the Father of Lies. Don't listen to a word he says! Hold fast to the words of our Lord. That is Truth. Hallelujah! Go forth with Him.
Anonymous User
August 05, 2007 03:52PM
But how do these feelings go away? Id go to God and ask Him but right now I feel like I can't go to Him...I guess I have an issue with the whole being pure thing. I cant let things at the cross once I repent of them and I feel so dirty. I hope that that makes sense...
Anonymous User
August 05, 2007 03:56PM
These feelings can only go away when we fully come to know how much our heavenly Father loves us. He knew that we could not become pure on our own, that is why He sent His Beloved Son to pay the price none of us could do on our own. God is not surprised by our sin but He does desire us to know that He has enabled us through His Son to be cleansed from them and, through Christ, to be strengthened to "sin no more." This is not something we can do by ourselves. It is only by His Spirit within us that can make that change happen. How do we get rid of these guilt feelings and feelings of shame? Tap into Christ within us!
Anonymous User
August 05, 2007 04:00PM
I really struggling with knowing how God loves us. I guess I dont feel love from others, and I really dont know what unconditional love means. I am not sure how to find this, I can read the words that say God loves you in the bible, but its so hard to believe them. I dont doubt that its true, but I feel like God can love anyone but me. Its like I am somehow different when I know that I really am not. He loves us all the same, yet I feel like I am below everyone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login