Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for Aruba

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for Aruba
August 08, 2007 03:44PM
Aruba is in the Realm of Kingdom of the Netherlands, which consists of a European part (The Netherlands) and a Caribbean-American part (Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles). Unlike much of the Caribbean-American region, Aruba has a dry climate and an arid, cactus-strewn landscape. This climate has helped tourism as visitors to the island can reliably expect warm sunny weather.

Aruba's first inhabitants were the Caquetios Indians from the Arawak tribe, who migrated there from Venezuela to escape attacks by the Caribs. Fragments of the earliest known Indian settlements date back to about 1,000 A.D. Due to Aruba's mostly distant location from other Caribbean islands and strong currents in the sea which made canoe travel to the other islands difficult, the Caquetios remained more tied to South America than the Caribbean.

As a Constituent Country of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Aruba's politics take place within a framework of a 21-member Parliament and an eight-member Cabinet. The governor of Aruba is appointed for a six-year term by the monarch, and the prime minister and deputy prime minister are elected by the Staten for four-year terms. The Staten is made up of 21 members elected by direct, popular vote to serve a four-year term.
Together, the State of the Netherlands, the State of the Netherlands Antilles, and the State of Aruba form a Commonwealth.

Prayer:

Precious Heavenly Father, I come into your throne room, into your presence to lift up the island nation of Aruba. I lift the people and the land before you. Bless these people and land with an everlasting blessing. A blessing that only you and your only begotten son, my Lord Jesus can give. Wash these people in the blood of your Lamb, your son. Bring the peace that passes all understanding to them, Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for Aruba
October 15, 2007 02:08PM
Yes, Lord. I stand in agreement with my husband's prayer for this island and it's people. May then come to know You through Your Son Christ Jesus and the leading of the Holy Spirit, the greatest blessing of all. Hallleujah!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login