Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Belarus

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Belarus
August 22, 2007 09:44AM
Belarus is a landlocked country in Eastern Europe which borders Russia to the east, Ukraine to the south, Poland to the west, and Lithuania and Latvia to the north. Its capital is Minsk

During its history, parts of Belarus have been under the control of several countries, including the Duchy of Polatsk, the Grand Duchy of Lithuania, the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth, and the Russian Empire.

Belarus is a presidential republic, governed by a President and a bicameral parliament—the National Assembly. The assembly comprises a lower house, the 110-member House of Representatives, and an upper house, the 64-member Council of the Republic.

Prayer:

Lord God almighty, today I present to you the nation called Belarus. Although the country calls it’s self a republic, only you know. The inhabitants of this nation have been under communism for most of their lives and thus do not know you or your son Jesus. Lord let your glory shine on this nation and it’s people. Bring fourth true repentance of the people and of the nation and let the rest of Europe take note that you have blessed Belarus and it’s people.

In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Belarus
October 16, 2007 02:17PM
Praise be unto God who is worthy of all our praises and honor! Father, I stand in agreement to this prayer that is lifted up for the Republic of Belarus. Holy One, set the people free through Christ Jesus we pray and reveal Yourself mighty to them and the rest of Europe. Hallelujah!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login