Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lord, You are Good

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Lord, You are Good
April 11, 2012 09:07AM
Holy One, I come before You today to praise You for all You are and especially for Your goodness.

Though things around us might be so dark and crazy, it is knowing that You are good that brings our focus back to You. You desire good for us, giving us a hope and promise. We are not left without hope nor are we abandoned. Bless You, oh Lord, for You are deserving of all blessings, all honor. That You would extend Your goodness to us, that Your love would overshadow our weaknesses it is just so amazing. You have lifted us up out of the mire of our sin and loved on us when we were not deserving of it.

You provide us a way to overcome any situation, providing a way when there seems to be no way. How incredible are You!!!

Lord, this day I pray that the minds and hearts of all people would be open to You, open to Your Spirit. Let Your goodness lead them to repentance, salvation and fellowship with You through You Son, Jesus Christ. Father, Your Word says that it is the goodness of God that leads men to repentance. Oh, how good that goodness is! Thank You for showing it to us and showering it upon the earth.

May Your desires, Your will be manifested upon the earth through Your people and may the numbers of them grow this day and every day through Christ Jesus, in His precious name I pray.

Thank You, thank You for all that You are and thank You, thank You that You share Your goodness to all who are willing to receive it! Who is like our God? There is no one. Glory to You, oh God!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login