Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A Prayer for the Lost

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
A Prayer for the Lost
April 21, 2012 04:53PM
Heavenly Father,

I lift before You those who do not yet know You and those who do but do not recognize how incredible You are and how much You love them.

Holy One, I ask that You please reach down to them and break the bonds of the enemy that is keeping them from knowing You in Truth and in fullness. Father, You created us all in Your image and with a desire in Your heart that they would come to the saving knowledge You have given all mankind through Your Son, Jesus Christ. Through the suffering of Your Son who died for our sins You have made it available for every one of us to be saved through Him, to know You and fellowship with You because of the finished work of the cross.

Please send Your warring and ministering angels to do battle and to minister on the earth in their behalf. Help them to know that there is no way to You but through Your Son, Christ Jesus. Help them to be touched by Your love, Your mercy, Your grace. Open their eyes to see that in this world we will have trials and tribulations but that You have made a way for us to be overcomers through Jesus. Shake the stronghold the enemy has upon their lives and restore them back to You, in Jesus' precious name I pray.

And, Father, please raise up laborers to minister to these new found brothers and sisters in Christ. Give them wisdom, discernment and understanding that will enable them to guide these new believers into the fullness of Christ, the victory that we have through Him, and the kingdom mind-set that brings us from being newborns into maturity. Help them to know that though we be in this world we are not of it when we are in Christ Jesus. We are a new creation that needs to seek Your Kingdom and Your righteousness and that each of us are meant to be a light in this world, walking with Him Who is Light.

May Your Spirit abound upon the earth and in their lives and the lives of all Your children, in Jesus' sweet name I pray. Amen.

Thank You, Father, for hearing this prayer and moving answering it according to that which You know is right. Our faith rests in Your goodness and wisdom. Bless You for loving all mankind so much that You sent Your only Begotten Son, Christ Jesus to save each that believes and follows after Him. May You be exhalted, dear God, and may the number of Your children be added beyond counting daily is my hope and prayer. All praises go to You who are worthy. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login