Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Kingdom of Bhutan

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Kingdom of Bhutan
August 31, 2007 09:21AM
The Kingdom of Bhutan is a landlocked nation in the Himalaya Mountains, sandwiched between India and the People's Republic of China in South Asia. Bhutan is one of the most isolated and least developed nations in the world; however, the country maintains strong economic and cultural links with India.

Bhutan's early history is unclear, because most of the records were destroyed after fire ravaged Punakha, the ancient capital in 1827 but by the tenth century, Bhutan's political development was heavily influenced by its religious history. Mahayana Buddhism is the state religion and accounts for about half the population.

Prayer:

All mighty Father, creator of the universes, I bow in your presence and I wish to present to you the people and the nation that calls itself the Kingdom of Bhutan. Although over half of the population are followers of Buddhism and not your one and only begotten son, Jesus, bless this land and it’s people. Give to them that do not believe in your son visions and dreams that are of you. Take them to a place were they have to make that choice of following you oh Lord and your Son or continue to follow other gods.

This petition I leave at the foot of your son’s cross and in the mighty name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Kingdom of Bhutan
October 16, 2007 03:05PM
Precious Lord, how it must grieve You when man is deceived into following after other gods, gods that will one day bow their knee before You. Holy One, whether it be god of self of god of Buddha, none can save us from our sins as You have done through Your Son, Jesus Christ. Please touch the hearts of these dear people in the kingdom of Bhutan and reveal Your kingdom through the King of kings and help them to receive He Who is the Truth, in His name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login