Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PRAY FOR GOD'S PROMISES

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
PRAY FOR GOD'S PROMISES
August 31, 2007 11:58AM
"I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you. You will seek Me and come and pray to Me, and I will listen to you." Jeremiah 29:11-13

Pray and declare:

- "The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not be in want." Psalm 23:1, NIV

- For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:15, NIV

- "If My people who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land." 2 Chronicles 7:14, NIV

- "No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us. For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nether angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to seperate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord." Romans 8:37-39, NIV

- "For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ." 1 Thessalonians 5:19, NIV

- "For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this is not from yourselves it is a gift of God- not by your works,so that no one can boast." Ephesians 2:8-9, NIV

- "I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in Me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father." John 14:12, NIV

- "...if God is for us, who can be against us?" Romans 8:31b, NIV

- "No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from Me," declares the Lord." Isaiah 54:17, NIV

- "In the last days I will pour of My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, and your old men will dream dreams." Acts 2:17, NIV

- "Surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever." Psalms 23:6, NIV

" He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress, my God, in whom I trust." Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare and from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you with his feathers, and under his wings you will find refuge; his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart. You will not fear the terror of night, nor the arrow that flies by day, nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness, nor the plague that destroys at midday. A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. You will only observe with your eyes and see the punishment of the wicked. If you make the Most High your dwelling—even the LORD, who is my refuge-then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
You will tread upon the lion and the cobra; you will trample the great lion and the serpent. "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble, I will deliver him and honor him. With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation." Psalm 91, NIV
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login