Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Bolivia

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Bolivia
September 01, 2007 08:52AM
The Republic of Bolivia named after Simón Bolívar is a landlocked country in central South America. It is bordered by Brazil on the north and east, Paraguay and Argentina on the south, and Chile and Peru on the west.

Bolivia is the poorest country in South America. This has been attributed to high levels of corruption and the imperialist role of foreign powers in the country since colonization. The country is rich in natural resources. Having the second largest natural gas field in South America, Bolivia has been called a "donkey sitting on a gold-mine".

The Bolivian military is comprised of three branches, an Army, Navy and Air Force. The legal age for voluntary admissions is 18; however, when the numbers are small the government recruits anyone as young as 14. It is estimated that 20% of the Bolivian army is between the ages 14 and 16 while another 20% is from 16 to 18.

Prayer:

Lord God, I again come into your presence, bowing humbly and lifting up before your face the country and the people of the Republic of Bolivia. If it pleases you Lord God make yourself known to the hearts of the people and with one voice declare you lord of their lives. Let the peoples voice be heard beyond the borders of Bolivia, this I pray in the name of your son, my Lord and saviour Jesus.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Bolivia
October 16, 2007 04:08PM
Yes, Lord, reveal Yourself to these precious people and open their hearts that they might receive His Who can save them from the hand of darkness and through His life, death and resurrection bring them into Your glorious Light. Let it be so, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login