Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Botswana

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Botswana
September 04, 2007 08:54AM
The Republic of Botswana, formerly known as the British protectorate of Bechuanaland adopted its new name after becoming independent within the Commonwealth on September 30, 1966. It is bordered by South Africa to the south and southeast, Namibia to the west, Zambia to the north, and Zimbabwe to the northeast.

At 231,788 miĀ² , Botswana is the world's 45th-largest country in the world after the former Soviet republic of Ukraine. Botswana is dominated by the Kalahari Desert, which covers up to 70% of the land surface of the country. The Okavango Delta, the world's largest inland delta, is in the northwest. The Makgadikgadi Pan, a large salt pan lies in the north.

Prayer:

Mighty Lord and my Abba, I come to you this day to present to the people of the land called the Republic of Botswana. You and you alone know of all the blood that has been spilled into the ground of Botswana, innocent blood mixed with the tears of the survivors.

In your greatness my Father, show your mercy and grace on the people and their land which is your land. Place guardian and ministering angels all about the bounders of this land and minister to the people. Allow them to heal in the peace of your presence. In this I pray in the name of Jesus, your son. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Botswana
October 17, 2007 08:02AM
Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!

As it has been prayed, let it be so for these precious people and their land. Please forgive them their trespasses and reveal Your tender love and mercy, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login