Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for Negara Brunei Darussalam

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for Negara Brunei Darussalam
September 07, 2007 11:53AM
Negara Brunei Darussalam, officially the State of Brunei, {Abode of Peace} is a country located on the island of Borneo, in Southeast Asia. Apart from its coastline with the South China Sea it is completely surrounded by the state of Sarawak, Malaysia.

Muslims predominate in this region and the dominant religion is Islam followed by Christianity.

The peoples of Southeast Asia, especially those of Austronesian descent, have been seafarers for thousands of years, some reaching the island of Madagascar. Their vessels, such as the vinta, were ocean-worthy. Magellan's voyage records how much more maneuverable their vessels were, as compared to the European ships.

Prayer:

Lord God almighty, creator of all that ever was and ever will be, I am humbled to be in your presence. Holy Father I give to you this day the nation of Negara Brunei Darussalam and all of the people thereof. If it pleases you Lord grant them blessings that surpasses the natural. Bless them with all spiritual blessings, allow them to know you as you are, a loving and compassionate God. In the name of Jesus I pray.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for Negara Brunei Darussalam
October 17, 2007 08:11AM
Yes, truly it is a blessing and humbling to come into Your presence and it is an honor to lift to You these dear people of Negara Brunei Darussalam. Holy One, I stand in agreement with the prayer my husband has offered up to You. Let it be so, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login