Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Bulgaria

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Bulgaria
September 08, 2007 09:36AM
The country of Bulgaria lies in Southeastern Europe. One of the cradles of European civilization, Bulgaria fostered the world's oldest known writing system, found engraved on the over 6000-year-old Gradeshnitsa tablets currently preserved in the Vratsa Museum.

Geographically and in terms of climate, Bulgaria features notable diversity, with the landscape ranging from the Alpine snow-capped peaks in Rila, Pirin and the Balkan Mountains to the mild and sunny weather of the Black Sea coast, from the typically continental Danubian Plain in the north to the strong Mediterranean influence in the valleys of Macedonia and the lowlands in the southernmost parts of Thrace. Bulgaria comprises portions of the classical regions of Thrace, Moesia, and Macedonia.

Prayer:

Lord God, I step into your throne room to present to you the country that is called the Republic of Bulgaria and all it’s inhabitants. I plead the blood of my master and your only begotten son Jesus over this nation and it’s people. Cleanse the nation and the people of their sins and remember their sins no more. Grant grace and mercy to the people who follow you and convict the hearts of the skeptics and nonbelievers so that they come to know you and all of your goodness and loving kindness toward them. Wrap your loving arms around this land and people in Jesus' name, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Bulgaria
October 17, 2007 08:59AM
Halllelujah! Praise be unto God, the Great I Am. Bless You now and forever more! Hallelujah!

Holy One, may it be so as my husband prayed for the Republic of Bulgaria, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login