Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lifting America in Prayer

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Lifting America in Prayer
July 05, 2013 11:37AM
Holy One, I come before You today to lift America up in prayer and to ask for Your grace and mercy to shine upon this land once again - not because we deserve it but because of Your exceeding goodness towards us and a deep desire to see Your Kingdom come here as it is in heaven.

Father, You have blessed this nation like no other - again, not because we deserved it but because You had a plan and purpose for us, to be a land of the free for Your glory and honor. This nation has been called to be a light to the nations of the world, just as You have called Israel to be. We have lost our first love and so many look to the government as if it is where there help comes from rather than from You and it has placed its hope on an fallible structure rather than upon the Rock that is our hope and our salvation. Lord, I know that I am but one of thousands upon thousands who are lifting up prayers to You in this hour and I find comfort in that for I know You hear the prayers of Your people who come before You with humble and contrite hearts. We are seeking Your face and Your ways striving, with the help of Your Spirit, to turn away from our wicked ways. You have promised to hear from heaven, forgive our sins and heal our land. Father, You are not a man that You should lie so we rest in that truth and promise, in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.

Thank You for Your mercy and Your grace and Your love that exceeds our imagination. You are so worthy of all our praise and worship. Please release Your Spirit over this land, over Israel, and allow us to be that shining light set upon a hill for the world to see and to draw all men to You, in Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login