Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Kingdom of Cambodia

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Kingdom of Cambodia
September 13, 2007 09:21AM
The Kingdom of Cambodia formerly known as Kampuchea is a country in Southeast Asia with a population of over 13 million people. Phnom Penh is the capital city. Cambodia is the successor state of the once-powerful Hindu and Buddhist Khmer Empire, which ruled most of the Indochinese Peninsula between the eleventh and fourteenth centuries.

In 2005, oil and natural gas deposits were found beneath Cambodia's territorial water, and once commercial extraction begins in 2009 or early 2010, the oil revenues could profoundly affect Cambodia's economy.

The dominant religion Theravada Buddhism (95%) was suppressed by the Khmer Rouge but has since experienced a revival. Islam (3%) and Christianity (2%) are also practiced.

Prayer:

Precious heavenly Father once again I come into your throne room, into your very presence to honor you, praise you, and worship you. Today I place before you the Kingdom of Cambodia, the people and all of the land that makes up the country of Cambodia. You Oh Father have seen in the not to distant past the mass shedding of innocent blood at the hands of Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge government. So massive was the shedding of this blood that it became known as the “killing fields”.

Lord I plead with you to forgive the iniquities and transgressions of the past. Let your love descend upon the people and the land. Let them know that you sent your only begotten son to pay the price for their sins once and forevermore. This I pray in the precious name, a name above all names, Jesus. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Kingdom of Cambodia
September 16, 2007 08:41AM
Yes, oh heavenly Father. Please show Your hand of mercy, grace and love over these people. Forgive them for their iniquities and help to rise up as a people who are set free through Your precious Son, Jesus Christ. Redeem them from the hands of the enemy and show them what true liberty is in Christ Jesus. In His name we lift them prayer, giving You thanks and all glory and honor. Amen and amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login