Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for Canada

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for Canada
September 18, 2007 11:44AM
Canada is a country occupying most of northern North America, extending from the Atlantic Ocean in the east to the Pacific Ocean in the west and northward into the Arctic Ocean. It is the world's second largest country by total area and shares land borders with the United States to the south and northwest.

A gradual process of increased autonomy from the United Kingdom culminated in the Canada Act 1982, severing the last vestiges of legal dependence on the British parliament.

Canadians practice a wide variety of religions. According to 2001 census, 77.1% of Canadians identified as being Christians; of this, Catholics make up the largest group at 43.6%. The largest Protestant denomination is the United Church of Canada at approximately 16.5%. The remaining 6.3% are affiliated with religions other than Christianity of which the largest is Islam numbering 1.9% followed by Judaism at 1.1%.

Prayer:

Lord God, I come into your presence to present to you the nation of Canada. A people and a nation that has been good to the United States and our people until recently when they as a nation and a people started down the “road to ruin” by passing several laws that are contrary to what you have spoken in your word. Allowing any and all manor of thought and speech to come under government rule. None can speak out about the teachings of the muslims or about homosexuals or other deviants to your word.

Please Oh Lord I ask for you to convict the peoples hearts and the nations heart. I know and understand why you have given us free will, to accept or reject your son. I plead the blood of my master, your son Jesus over the nation and the people of Canada. By your word you have said that you wish none to perish. I bind you to your word, in the name of Jesus, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for Canada
October 17, 2007 02:46PM
Heavenly Father, I come in unity and agreement with my husband's prayer for Canada. Holy One, please turn the hearts of the children back to their heavenly Father and bring conviction to them that they would cease from turning from Your will and come back to You, and follow after Your ways, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login