Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Central African Republic

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Central African Republic
September 25, 2007 08:46AM
The Central African Republic is a landlocked country in Central Africa. It borders Chad in the north, Sudan in the east, the Republic of the Congo and the Democratic Republic of the Congo in the south, and Cameroon in the west. The Central African Republic is one of the poorest countries in the world and among the ten poorest countries in Africa.

In February 2006, there were reports of widespread violence in the northern part of the Central African Republic. Thousands of refugees fled their homes, caught in the crossfire of battles between government troops and rebel forces. More than 7,000 people fled to neighboring Chad. Those who remained in the Central African Republic told of government troops systematically killing men and boys suspected of cooperating with rebels

Religiously about 35% of the population follows indigenous beliefs, 25% is Protestant, 25% is Roman Catholic, and 15% is Muslim.

Prayer:

Lord God Almighty, I lift to you the Central African Republic and all of it’s people for your mercy and your blessings. Although the world sees the people and the nation to be among the poorest as far as the wealth of this world goes, you my Lord see them as your sons and daughters and thus spiritually “rich” beyond all measure.

I believe this is so and I claim it as so in Jesus’ name, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Central African Republic
October 17, 2007 02:55PM
Holy One, we ask that You would bring peace to this land. Please send forth Your angels to do warfare on behalf of the Central African Republic people that darkness could be bound in Jesus' name and liberty through Him could be released. Open their eyes that they might receive Him Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life, in His name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login