Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of China

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of China
September 29, 2007 08:59AM
The Republic of China is a state in East Asia. It was one of the victorious powers of World War II and a founding member of the United Nations. Historically, it encompassed all of mainland China before the Kuomintang (KMT) lost control of the mainland to the Communist Party of China at the ceasefire of major hostilities of the Chinese Civil War in 1950. Since then, its authority has been limited to the island groups of Taiwan (Formosa), the Pescadores, Kinmen, and the Matsu Islands. Over subsequent decades, the Republic of China has been commonly referred to as "Taiwan",

Prayer:

Heavenly Father this time as I try to enter your throne room I am overcome by the glory and the majesty that emanates from you. In your presence I lay on my face and give ALL HONOR and GLORY and STRENGTH to You my Father!

As I lie here I present to you the Republic of China and all it’s people for your inspection and I pray your blessing. Oh Father please show yourself strong and mighty to this country and the people that call these islands home. Let them all come to an understanding that it is you and you alone that has given to them these islands that are called the Republic of China and that the earth and the fullness thereof is the Lords. In Jesus’ name I pray, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of China
October 17, 2007 03:11PM
Glory unto You, oh God Almighty. There is no one like You and all glory and honor is Yours. Hallelujah!!

Father, I stand in agreement with my husband's prayer. Please reveal Yourself to these dear people of the Republic of China. Set them free from oppression and show them how real and good You are, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login