Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for Cook Islands

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for Cook Islands
October 02, 2007 08:18AM
The Cook Islands are a self-governing parliamentary democracy in free association with New Zealand. The fifteen small islands in this South Pacific Ocean country have a total land area of 92.7 sq mi, but the Cook Islands Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) covers 1.8 million square 0.7 million sq mi of ocean.

With over 90,000 visitors traveling to the islands in 2006, Tourism is the country's number one industry, and the leading element of the economy, far ahead of offshore banking, pearls, marine and fruit exports.

Prayer:

Glorious Father I present to you this day the island nation of Cook Islands. Bless and keep them in your loving arms. Let your glory shine about the people and the nation as you did before in Israel. Let them know deep down in their hearts that you, Oh Father, will never leave them or forsake them.

For the nation and the people I pray in Jesus’ name, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for Cook Islands
October 17, 2007 03:13PM
Dear Lord, how faithful You are. You are with us always and You keep Your Word. Glory be Your name. I stand in agreement with the prayer lifted up to You for Cook Islands. Thank You for hearing and responding to our prayers. May these people come to know You in a new and deeper way that they draw closer to You, moment by moment, in Jesus' name may it be so. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login