Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

prayer

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
prayer
October 03, 2007 10:25PM
This is my first post here and asking for prayer already. There's no better place than your family of God.

I feel that God is closing the door on my current job but haven't seen any doors open yet. I've been feeling this for quite some time and just now getting the courage to step out on faith. I plan to turn in my notice tomorrow. I would like to work from home or at least find a job closer to home.

God bless you all and thank you in advance for your prayers.

Charlsie
Anonymous User
Re: prayer
October 04, 2007 04:14PM
Hi Charlsie,

Just want you to know that we are lifting you in prayer. Please let us know how it went today, ok?

God bless you,
Joan
Anonymous User
October 04, 2007 09:31PM
Joan,
It went much better than expected! I did a lot of praying before hand and God gave me peace and the words to say. My boss was extremely understanding and kind. Afterwards, I still had peace and felt like a load had been lifted but when I actually sit down to think about it...I get a little nervous thinking about what I've done! Faith!!! I'm still praying!
Thank you for your prayers.
Hugs
Anonymous User
October 05, 2007 07:45AM
Hi Charlsie,

Hallelujah! The Lord is faithful. Its not surprising that now that you think about it that you're getting a little nervous. As I was reading your post it all came clear to me, while that peace was upon you, it was His anointing that brought it about. While that anointing was there peace was strong. It was after the anointing left that you be began to get a little nervous, a tad uncertain, right? Well, that is because the anointing was given to encourage you on to that which He has placed in your heart. After it leaves is when the Lord is giving you an opportunity to walk in faith.

Hope that made sense to you. It did to me! LOL It answers things in my own life for there are times I am so certain that Lord has told me to do something but that "strong" knowing, that peace to do it doesn't stay forever and then doubt comes in. Truly He "anoints" us for a task to get us going then He lifts the anointing for a time so we can move on in faith. Glory! Thank You, Lord. Its not all about those warm, fuzzy feelings of certainty proding us forward. It is about You, Your leading and then for us to walk in faith to that which You have guided us to do. Hallelujah!

Hey, that was fun! Thanks for sharing. You will do just fine. Continue to trust Him and seek Him and give no room for doubt in this situation. Surely, He has guided you to do this.

In His love,
Joan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login