Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Territory of Christmas Island

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Territory of Christmas Island
October 04, 2007 10:39AM
The Territory of Christmas Island is a small territory of Australia located in the Indian Ocean 1600 miles northwest of Perth in Western Australia and 300 miles south of Jakarta, Indonesia. It maintains about 1,600 residents who live in a number of "settlement areas" on the northern tip of the island.

The Christmas Island National Park covers 63% of the island. This means that for the visitor interested in flora and fauna there is a great deal to see. The same is true for the coastal waters where the marine life is equivalently spectacular.

Religions practiced on Christmas Island include Buddhism 75%, Christianity 12%, Islam 7% and others 4%.

Prayer:

Heavenly Father I offer up to you my prayer the Territory of Christmas Island and it’s inhabitance. I pray that you bless these people and their island.

Make yourself know to them in a way that they cannot say that other gods did this or that nature made this happen or even give any other the glory. You are the creator of the universe. Please let them see that it is by your hand that they live and by no other.

This I pray in the name of your son, Jesus, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Territory of Christmas Island
October 17, 2007 03:25PM
Heavenly Father it seems a bit strange that a area of land would be called the Territory of Christmas Island and yet have so few Christians in it. Holy One, the name "Christmas" alone denotes a 'mass of Christ' and yet He seems to be devoid in this land. Unfortunately, that is true of so many places that profess to have Him with them. Father, as a symbolic prophetic act, we life to You the Territory of Christmas Islands, beseeching You to open the eyes of the people to receive Him who brings them everlasting life and restores them back to their Father through repentive hearts. Bless this territory with great revelation of who Christ Jesus is and may He abound in this land and all the lands that profess Him as their Lord, in His name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login