Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for my precious children

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for my precious children
October 05, 2007 07:58AM
Yesterday my six year old daughter was telling me how none of the kids at school play with her. They tell her that they don't like her and that they already have a best friend. I could feel her pain as she told me this. While talking to her and asking her what she has done to make a best friend of her own, God revealed to me this: She has no self confidience just like her father. She is also afraid to stand up for herself. It broke my heart to realize that this generational curse has been past down to my children.
So Lord right now I stomp on the enemy. Lord I pray for this curse to be broken and cast into the abyss. Lord God I praise you for protecting my husband and my children, make them whole. Lord give them the confidience that only you can. Allow them to feel your love and rest in it. Bring them peace in their hearts. Lord I pray this in Jesus precious name. Amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for my precious children
October 05, 2007 08:04AM
Precious Lord I stand in agreement as we give you all the glory and honor and praise, amen.
Anonymous User
October 05, 2007 08:19AM
Amen and amen.

Holy One, we stand with our daughter for her family, knowing when two come together in a matter lifting it You and believe, then it will come to pass. Thank You, Lord, that this generation curse is broken, in Jesus' name. The enemy has no power or authority over this family for they are covered in the blood of the Lamb
and have been called to serve You and bring You honor and glory.

Father, I know we are all going through a time of pruning and refining in this hour. Just yesterday I read an article that old of with each great move of God the enemy comes in and tries to destroy Your plans, as if he could! Children are the first target because they are innocent and vulnerable. Right now in the name of Jesus we come against the plans of the enemy! Let every evil tactic he intends to use come back at him and his camp. Let satan and his minions run around in confusion and disarray, attacking themselves and having no power or access to the people of God, in Jesus' name!

Deb, our hearts and prayers go out to you. God is good and He is faithful. Continue to keep your eyes on Jesus and allow His strengh and love to fill you that it might flow down to your husband, your children and all those who come in your presence. This is a calling on your family. No matter what the enemy might try to do, greater is He that is in you than he who is in the world. Continue to teach your children that God is good, that Jesus loves the little children, even when they are not perfect. And we are to love all people, even those who are not nice to us. We are to pray for them and not allow their meaness steal from us. If your six year old can learn to walk in love and forgiveness now, using this time to spend draw closer to the Lord when no one wants to play with her, she can be assured that one day people will flock to her because of the Christ in her.

Lord, I also lift my daugher to you. The enemy knows that there is no greater pain to a mother, to a parent, then when they see their children in pain and can do nothing about it. But, Lord, we are never helpless as she showed by reaching out to You in prayer. Hallelujah! Continue to show her Your goodness and strength and the angels you have set around each of her children, in Jesus' name. Comfort her in this hour, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Anonymous User
October 06, 2007 08:21AM
Thank you so very much for your prayers. God is faithful and loving. I stand in agreement with the prayers that have been sent up to our Father. It is painful to see your children hurting. But how much more pain does our Lord feel when he looks down and sees this world and all of his children. Praises to God for his faithfullness to us.
Anonymous User
October 06, 2007 11:09AM
That is so true, Deb. I can only imagine the pain our Lord feels when He sees our pain. He is more than willing to bear our burdens for us, if we would but give them to Him.

Amen and amen, praise Him for His faithfulnes. Hallelujah.

Love ya,
Momma
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login