Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prayer for the Republic of Colombia

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Prayer for the Republic of Colombia
October 05, 2007 10:44AM
The Republic of Colombia is a country located in the northwestern region of South America. Colombia is bordered to the east by Venezuela and Brazil; to the south by Ecuador and Peru; to the North by the Atlantic Ocean, through the Caribbean Sea; and to the west by Panama and the Pacific Ocean. The country is part of the Pacific Ring of Fire, a region of the world characterized by frequent earthquakes and volcanic eruptions.

Based on various studies, more than 95% of the population adheres to Christianity of which a huge segment of the population, between 81% and 90%, practices Roman Catholicism. About 1% of Colombians practice indigenous religions and under 1% practice Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, and Buddhism. Despite strong numbers of adherents, around 60% of respondents to a poll by El Tiempo report that they do not practice their faith actively.

Prayer:

Mighty Father, I, your son, come into your throne room, into your very presence, Oh so humbly to present to you the people and the country that calls it’s self the Republic of Colombia. We again are reminded that you have created the earth and all the people of this world, it is the people themselves that have divided your creation into nations.

Lord forgive their sin of pride and arrogance, let your blessings be upon the people. Bless them with all spiritual blessings. I Jesus’ name I pray, amen.
Anonymous User
Re: Prayer for the Republic of Colombia
October 05, 2007 11:46AM
Yes, Holy One.

I stand in agreement with my husband's prayer for the Republic of Colombia. Bless forgive their pride and arrogance and open their spiritual eyes that they might come to know You in Truth and Spirit, in Jesus' name we pray. Amen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login